Wednesday, January 28, 2009

and the losing continues

For those of you who have been keeping up with my healthy eating changes, here is an update.
So far I am proud to say that I have lost a total of 15 lbs since I started my healthy eating plan the first week of January. Ok, so I'm using the South Beach method, but it really is working. It's not just me but my entire family. We were all carboholics and sugarholics. But hey we drank diet sodas! LOL
But now we are almost completely sugar free. I let those that are closest to their healthy weight and are exercising regularly have a treat now and then.
As for me, I have been VERY good at staying away from carbs in the evening. Only good carbs for breakfast, snack and lunch. The transformation has been truly amazing.
Plus, I am working out regularly. I love it! I have always loved working out, it's just that I can't find the motivation at home on my own, but I have sucked it up and made it happen. I've been doing Slim in 6 workout DVDs, South Beach Diet Supercharged Interval Cardio and some other DVDs I had around the house. Between all of them I get a good workout. The Slim in 6 is the best and the longest. There is one section that I just cannot do all the reps and my goal is to complete this section. I will feel better when I can do it without stopping.

So that's what's up with me or should I say "what's down"! I'm back in my skinny jeans, which I hope will one day be my old fat jeans when I have to purchase even smaller sizes!!!!

No comments: